We are continuing to conduct contactless, face-to-face testing for our full range of assessments which allows us to provide valid and reliable test results by administering all tests in the standardized face-to-face manner.
The Assessment Center at Dr. Jeffrey A. Fine Associates, using the most current evaluation methods, provides assessment services for:
- School-age children
- College students
Typical Concerns and Questions Addressed
- Learning disabilities (including reading, written expression, mathematics, non-verbal, fine motor, visual, auditory, and communication disorders)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (and other developmental disorders)
- Neuropsychological functioning (including concerns related to concussion, TBI, memory, cognition and/or emotional functioning)
- Academic underachievement
- School readiness
- Eligibility for public school special services (IEP/504 accommodations)
- Eligibility for public school gifted programs
- Application/admission for independent schools
- College preparedness
- Eligibility/accommodations for learning support services in college
- Behavioral difficulties
We are available to consult with school personnel, physicians, and others as needed. We will participate in school meetings at your request and provide you with professional referrals when appropriate. In addition, follow-up clinical services, including social skills development, executive function training, individual, parent, and family counseling, are available through the office of Dr. Jeffrey A. Fine Associates.
- Call us at 215-860-1144 ext. 0
- Speak with Dr. Fine to help you determine the type of evaluation that will best fit your needs.
- Dr. Fine will then direct you to one of the experienced doctoral level licensed psychologists on staff best suited for your needs who will perform the evaluation and advise you throughout the process
- At the feedback session your psychologist will conduct an in-depth discussion, providing you with an understanding of your/your child’s needs, as well as thorough, specific, and useful recommendations
- Most assessments include a comprehensive and detailed written report